Friday, April 5, 2013

Other Concentration Options

This is the same photo as below, but a
different overlay of words. I think I like
the photo better with just the words
and no caterpillar drawing.
Here a a couple other mushroom photos. If you like these better than the one in my final series let me know!
This one is my favorite of the four.



 Here are a few other humpty dumpty pictures. Any feedback would be excellent.















I also really like this card photo, and I am thinking of replacing the dragonfly with this picture.
 




 

2 comments:

  1. I like your first mushroom photo, it has good colors. I like the last humpty dumpty photo because it is really clear and the sky really complements her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your concenration series looks so fun and interesting! All of your photos grab my attention! I love all of the different colors you are included in your series.

    ReplyDelete