Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum


I did some experimenting with photoshop and mirrors here to get a picture for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I took a variety of pictures of myself in the mirror. These two were my favorite so I melded them together in photoshop. Tweedle Dee and Teedle Dum are identical twins who Alice asks for directions in the story. They both disagree and tell her to go different directions. That is why both images of me are making different faces and pointing opposite directions. Do you like the clored images better than the normal image. Since the charecters are crazy, I wanted to give them an abstract color so they stand out and look different. I think I like the purple and green colors in the bottom photos the best.

3 comments:

  1. I love the facial expressions in this photo. I also like the purple and green colors, but I like coloring in the second from the bottom image better. The green is less yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the creativity in this photo it has a new twist and cartoony feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are doing Alice In Wonderland! I love the book and movie! The photos you hae taken are wonderful and I can tell that you have a lot of fun taking your photos. I honestly would have never thought of this idea.

    ReplyDelete